Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Karuna....

The second aspect of true love is karuna, the intention and capacity to relieve and transorm suffering and lighten sorrows....
Herein lies the basis for my business, Karuna Pictures (Documentary Making and Photography) - to observe, witness, record and document the stories, acts and thoughts of others.

The othe portion or branch of my business is Karuna Projects - to facilitate, or develop ideas, projects and objectives of my own, and of others in order to support each other to develop our confidence, to destroy doubt and to help reconcile conflict where possible.

Acting with, from and for a compassionate heart to generate positive outcomes.

If you are looking for someone to help you with your work, in any capacity - and work from or towards a compassionate and healthy outcome in your daily practice, then contact me if you would like to link in and work on a project. I have an extensive background in Project and Events Management, with a natural gift in bringing the right people and projects together. I can faciliate or promote your event, business or artistic endeavours. I hope to record your story along the way, in order to keep all our stories alive.

Regards,

Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment