Wednesday, April 21, 2010

An ordinary world.....

The world is not round enough, the sky is not blue enough....the sun does not shine often enough......

Do I moan this much? Am I really this unhappy in the world?
What are the things that really matter..who are the really important folk in my life.
That's easy...D & A, there is nobody else in my life that means as much to me as those two!
Nothing in life as important to me as those little ones.....

I consider today to be, another day. Just another day, no more, and no less than any other day.

The sun came up today, and the sun went down today as well.

The birds sang, the rain came for a few moments, and then went away again. Nothing 'special' to write about....but why  not?

Are the birds not special? Are the most important things in my life not special? Is the sun not special?

Who knows.......all I know is that, I saw Orson today. He's fresh to this world. Only 9 weeks here, and when he wakes, he wakes with all the wonder, confusion, suspicion, joy and excitement that I want to wake with! Orson - you are a good reminder of why we are all here. I thank you for being here, and welcome you with love.

X G

No comments:

Post a Comment