Monday, April 12, 2010

My best mate Ed....and his wee car....on its head!

My best mate Ed and his wee car....with the bed...on its head!
Ed's my best mate, he's the cleverest, funniest kindest man, and he's also the best mate that I have ever had! Whenever I need a hand, (or a pair of them) Ed pops round with van, truck, car and tools ever the ready to fixit, find it, build it, create it, and or buy and sell it!  He's far better than a Bob or a Wendy, and he likes to have a jolly good laugh whenever too! That's why, Ed, is my favourite man. NOT my lover, or my boy-friend, but my best mate, Ed, the man.......

Be well Ed, I am worried about you.

I think of you alot, and am so happy that you have found yourself a 'Cath' who loves and takes very good care of you, she's a keeper! And now I have not only an Ed, whose my best mate, but an Ed who comes with a Cath....

Stay well Ed, and I hope very much that you don't lose your head!

X G

No comments:

Post a Comment